TYPES OF FINANCIAL AID available
The work-study program gives you the opportunity to gain work experience, discipline, and a sense of personal responsibility and accomplishment. Students are assigned to work online from home or from any place of their choice for a certain number of hours per semester.
To be eligible for Work-Study, your financial aid application must be accepted and you must maintain the eligibility requirements mentioned below.
- Student payment structure must be in installments only.
- Completed the admission process.
- Paid the down payment.
- Filled the application below.
- If CGPA drops below 2.0.
- Immediately if a student receives two warnings.
- Students may also disqualify for financial aid and/or scholarships in subsequent semesters if they fail to work satisfactorily and/or to complete the scheduled hours with no valid reason.