The instructor teaches in discipline areas in which he or she has specific training and competence. He or she also promotes and directs successful student learning in keeping with the learning-centered values and goals of the Academy.
Available Courses To Teach in the English Language:
- 3D Character Animation I
- Game Cinematics
- VFX and Compositing
- Motion Graphics Animation
- Principles of Advertising
- Packaging Design
- Sound For Film
- Film Directing
- Hollywood Camera Works
- Lighting For Film
- Film Editing
- Film Production
- Film Distribution
- News Writing and Reporting
- Acting For Film
Session Duration: 50 Minutes
- Teach and supervise students using lectures, demonstrations, discussion groups, laboratory workshop sessions, seminars, case studies, field assignments, and independent or group projects.
- Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate students' progress.
- Selects textbooks and other resources for the class.
- Prepares class sessions and assignments to help students grasp course content and how it integrates with overall student learning outcomes for the course
- Submits course grades to the CineArts Academy Registrar by the assigned date.
Bachelor degree, Master of Fine Arts or master's degree in film or related field.
Experience working with both HD and 4K workflows for TV and film.
Previous Online or physical teaching experience.