A student service specialist coordinates and performs a variety of duties that support student academic services. They’re mainly responsible for responding to student needs, questions, and support tickets. Hence, a comprehensive understanding of the school’s policy and procedures is crucial, in addition to oral and written communication skills.
- Online Whatsapp Assistance
- Responds to referrals and requests for services or resource information.
- Attends and engages in staff meetings, career development workshops, and other meetings or conferences regarding student support.
- Directs students to the relevant program advisor for further program guidance.
- Respond to student tickets
Free course to study at CineArts Academy
Monthly 4G internet data